analytics

Jun 15, 2009

Holy I was bored!

So I guess the rules are that you answer these questions and put it up on your own blog and maybe let's promote each other by putting the link to the blog where you got this from ...if you weren't tagged! 
Found mine here!


What is your current obsession?
Blogs (I'll have a few in rotation on here until I can make the long list) and my personal revival of being artsy with crafting and creating. Inspired by A LOT of the blogs I read.

for example:
and let's not forget the back view...
Right now I've really been into crafting lil for people I love. It really makes to feel good to make others feel good. 
Here is the finished package for Anne...
... it's started with a hat and it just kept going! 


What is your current favorite memory?
Can't come up with just one but one that comes to mind is... after I got home from a musical I was in and my Dad, sister and cousin had gone to see as well. I creped into my parents bedroom and asked my Dad how he liked it.  Well I was in a show called Side Show and the theme line of the show is "come look at the freaks." I was the bearded lady and my Dad is basically the funniest man in the world, so you can imagine his comments? He had the whole family on the bedroom floor in tears and laughter! My fave comment: "Ruthy, (that's my mom.. in bed with him) I saw a black man... with three legs" LOL! 4 ever!   thanks Dad!

Starbucks or Peet's?
Never ordered from Pete's so SBUX I guess. I did work there for 4 years :) BUT I will admit that I have moved to The Coffee Bean... sorry sbux :(

What's for dinner?
Tonight I was stage manager at the murder mystery dinner theater. So late lunch included: half of left over bean and cheese burrito.. it was yummy the pico de gallo! 



What would you eat for your last meal?
My moms home made mac & cheese OR Angelo and Vinci's Rigatoni with pink sauce.... mmmMMmm!

What's the last thing you bought?
A pack of 30 washable markers for my new craft crazy :) this along with, whole grain tortilla's, brownie mix,  multi grain loaf of bread, plain bagels and a block of cream cheese. 

What are you listening to right now?
I've been listening to a copy of Anne's mix tape in my car... it's got a great list of songs but one that's still in my head is John Mayer's "Sucker" ---> http://twt.fm/144781

What is your favorite ice-cream flavour?
well I loved orange sherbert first as a child, then I discovered rainbow sherbert. As an adult now I like butter pecan and pecan prailine thanks to my Dad. BUT... there's nothing like a good sherbert! 

What do you think of the person who tagged you?
I dont think I got tagged... am I supposed to tag someone?

What was your favorite toy growing up?
Probably honestly my Nintendo (NES) and



my Gameboy! ...gangster!!

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
For an hour, I'd go to Egypt and see the pyramids. 

Which language do you want to learn?
I'd like to be fluent in Spanish (took it for 3 years in school). Then French and German.

What's your favorite quote (for now)?
God doesn't send people to hell... people send THEM SELVES to hell.

What is your favorite colour?
I can never hold onto one. I like a good green but latley I've getting into burnt colors like orange and yellow. But kinda wanna paint a wall in a cool blue. I'm liking that dark fall purple too.

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?
I guess my old vintage DARE shirt. It's falling apart.

What is your dream job?


FancyCat Vintage dot com! ...and loved this dress so much. I pray that it's enjoying it's new home :)

What is your worst habit?
I over analyze. Sometimes to the point where I make myself sad or depressed.

If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
I'd give it to Gina... my sweetest ever friend who lives up in Big Bear and who'm I miss oh so much.


Do you admire any one's style?


hmm... Maybe Nicole Richies Boho/Hippie looks (go ahead black girl!)... sometimes. Photo Cred.



Describe your personal style?
my personal style really depends on the day. I feel like I am a hippie at heart because if I had the choice, I'd wear my loose fitting jeans, no shoes, no make up and no hair style... every day. 

What do you wish wasn't true?
That he's just not that into me... oh well.

What are your favourite movies?
Hackers, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Interview with a Vampire, The Crow, X-Men, Mr. & Mrs. Smith to name a few.

What is your favourite fruit?
mango, pear, strawberries

What inspires you?
God, Art, Music

Your favorite book?

Secrets of An Irresistible Woman 

Do you collect something?
piggy banks and scarfs apparently... oh and money ;)

What are you most proud of?
I'm so happy I am not a push over anymore. I used to not stand up for myself and now I do or don't deal with the situation because I respect myself and what i stand for in my relationship with God above all. I am also proud of the business my sister and I have in FancyCat Vintage.

What do you like most about yourself?
My soul.

What is your go-to nail polish color?
Vamp



What scares you?
Niagra Falls!


1) Respond and rework. Answer the questions on your blog. Replace one question that you dislike with a question of your invention and add one more question of your own.
2) Tag eight folks

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.