analytics

Jan 6, 2010

style crush!! 2.0


i know i know!
i just couldn't help myself!
i found more of my previous (male) style muse... Devendra Banhart.
I know some of you wont mind :)


...enjoy!



if i ever meet him and he is in this shirt...
...im gonna ask him if i can have it!
(don't think i will??? ask my sister)



dreamy!



i LOVE his many different "attitudes"



guitar face.



le sighhhhh.






throwing ice cream to the crowd!



what a sweetie pie!



le freckles!!!!



hahaaaa!






...and even his shoes are amazing!



style muse indeed!!!!


XO.


pc: weheartit + flickr

2 comments:

  1. I surely don't mind at all... but I still think he looks like jeanie released from his slavery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so right, he has amazing style. I might even ask for a lock of his hair?

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.