analytics

Oct 29, 2010

fashion crush.

 fall fashion crushes!
so i came across some outfits that made me say oooooh!
& i've been so in LOVE with lace lately ...i LOVE fall :)
enjoy.
1. the beautiful Hannah of Hannah&Landon in this pretty lace top dress ...i need it!
2. Mandi of Here's Looking at Me Kid in that yummy butterscotch skirt and I totally LOVE the top too!

3. NoirOhio always represents in vintage! (running to go cut some old jeans NOW!)

4. What screams "I own fall fashion" is this outfit ....j'adore!! (dying for that top!!)

5 & 6. The top I want in all colors for fall to wear...okay everyday with leggings & shoes (via the sartorialist) that look like ones I just bought topped with amazing pants!

7. The best animal sweater EVER on calivintage :)) ...worn so good!
8. Such a pretty dress for falls Indian summer via MilkTeeths!

9. Leggings LOVE! Miss Liska of A Glass Jar ALWAYS looks adorable in her vintage!

10. my sister Dani wearing the best grandpa sweater you ever did see (thrifted ofcourse!)
11. Yours truly in what seems to be my everyday outfit right now...leggings, boy shirt & my vintage cowgirl boots! (short pumpkin spice latte ALWAYS included) ;))

XO.
top photo via weheartit



1 comment:

  1. i adore the denim shorts in th first pic, and the butterscoth skirt. I WANT!

    x

    http://fight-fires-in-your-best-clothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.