analytics

Mar 1, 2011

tattoo tuesday.

 oh hello everyone!
it's tattoo tuesday and i've got quite the collection for you ...let's get right to it and start the month off with a BANG! ♥ ♥ ♥
PS. i dont know who the above guy is but he's awesome.

 30 seconds to mars!... support jared leto.

 andy warhol banana! LOVE!

 so good!

 i LOVE this cus i LOVE my little sister ♥

 is it a fakey??? ...i dont care... i love it.


 sporadic doodles!

 beards and diamond tattoos = i LOVE you.

 gonna dream about this one cus it might be my next.

 feather LOVE.



 lets talk about how beautiful the head dress is!

 nerd LOVE!


 oh, hello :o)

 ladies and gentlemen... im in LOVE!


 i bet the other arm says "...that I am God" .....BEST!

 SO cute.

 UH-MAZING!
 little hearts make me smile.

i mean it :o)

XO.
-tiffany.
other photos via
tumblr

5 comments:

  1. I love the feather tattoos! Not much of a tattoo girl myself, but I love gawking at pretty tattoos. Especially the feather ones.

    Gorgeous.

    xoxo
    Talia Christine
    http://taliachristine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these tattoos, i'm thinking about getting one :) this little heart is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted a tattoo, but I can't never choose which one and where... and mostly...I am a chicken:/ but these are just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love some of these! I only have two, my most recent was done just two months ago. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who is the girl with the doodle tattoo? In love!

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.