analytics

Jan 15, 2013

tattoo tuesday.

TGITattoosday!
it's feeling good to slowly be getting back on track. Wow! i miss this. i miss you guys! life is slowing down now that we've got through the holidays and a different future is right around the corner for me. all i can do is look forward to what God has planned ...so here's some ink love from me to you while we wait.


HANNAH SNOWDON by WALNUTWAX

cute photo shoot (of jessica & her ink) here via Brixton






good shot via chloe mclennan.

i always wanted big wings on my back. ***ever since The Crow.

it's perfect!


...and you're welcome :)

XO.
-tiffany.
other photos via
pinterest&
tumblr.

8 comments:

  1. I love the heart-mind, courage-fear tattoo a lot. It looks great and has a strong message.

    And of course also the last photo is hmmm nice :D. hihi. I liked all of the photos of course, but these two were my favorites.

    P.S.: I just added your blog to my Google Reader some days ago. Greetings from Helsinki :).

    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post. I have read so many articles or reviews on the topic of the blogger lovers however this post is genuinely a fastidious article, keep it up. Looking forward your new post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with these boys! Swoon.
    xo
    Taylor
    http://www.nothingbutapigeon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these Tattoo posts! Just looked through a bunch...amazing artwork! ~Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly a work of art I really like it how I wish I can do work like this.

    buy soundcloud follow
    buying soundcloud plays

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that tattoo over your belly.Really stunning.

    chic

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.